Exam Max Ltd may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from: September 2015.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a contact form, we collect your information. The information we collect, as appropriate, will be your name, email address, contact or school address and phone number and your needs.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To meet your requests for activities or services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
• We may use the information to customise this website according to your needs
• Our own internal record keeping needs
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
We do not share, sell or trade your personal information with any other outside parties. We will however, provide your contact information with trusted agents who support us in operating our business, help us to serve you or develop our website. We ask these agents to keep your information confidential and not share it with any other 3rd party agencies.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites to provide you with resources or that may be of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.