Max your Memory for Exam Success Workbook
ISBN: 978-0-9933449-0-9 £5.99
Do you find it difficult to revise? Do you dread exams because you just can’t seem to retain the facts? It doesn’t have to be this way. This book will open your eyes to the importance of improving your memory specifically for exam success. This workbook can help you:
- Find out how your memory works based on tried-and-tested psychological theories
- Learn how to unlock information in your memory
- Try out different memory techniques to see which ones suit you best
- Have greater confidence when taking exams
- Gain learning habits that will equip you for life
Plus its fun…..and you may have a few laughs too!
It is available from Amazon and other good book retailers.
Written by a qualified Psychologist with over 25 years of experience in training and helping people to learn. This book is based on content from a highly successful ‘Learning-to-learn’ programme devised and developed by Dr Fletcher. In addition to insights on how your memory works it contains
- Some key building blocks for a good memory
- Specific memory techniques that can help unlock memories contributing towards your exam success
“A superb book for improving memory and recall. Bite-sized ideas for remembering important key facts which can make all the difference to results. A very useful tool. I regularly recommend it to my pupils in the run up to exams”
L Denman, Teacher – Secondary and Special Needs