MAX YOUR MEMORY – SEMINARS FOR STUDENTS
Do you feel clueless about revision techniques? Do you get lots of support on what to learn, but not How to learn it? And do you wish you had a better memory when it comes to exams? You are not the only one. In fact, many fellow students feel this way too – they just don’t like to admit it. That’s why Exam Max has devised the ‘Max Your Memory’ workshop. It is specifically for students approaching important exams – particularly GCSE’s, A and AS levels.
Based on psychological research and theories it’s packed with tools and memory techniques for exams but it’s not stuffy or boring. We think you’ll be surprised by how much fun learning can be! Through the seminar you will:
- Gain an understanding of how the memory really works
- See an improvement in your personal memory recall
- Find out what memory techniques work best for you as an individual
- Have a complete toolbox of better revision tools to draw from
- Feel encouraged, inspired and motivated to learn and revise
- Have fun, be creative, use your imagination and take part with others as you learn
- Feel confident that exam success is a real possibility
We aim to equip students with solid building blocks for revision and memory tools to help them succeed well in their exams, as well as provide them with strategies for lifelong learning. Students tell us they come away from this seminar feeling better equipped, more confident about coping in exams and helped through memory training that works for them.